MOD DUO X PREORDER
This product is shipped to EU and UK only.
For other countries, check our region selection page.
*This limited edition product is in its pre-order phase and is scheduled to ship early 2019*
MOD Duo X is a standalone audio processor that contains an infinite array of effects, virtual instruments, and MIDI utilities. Tailor-made to meet the needs of the electronic musician, it offers maximum controllability thanks to its ten fully assignable knobs, six push buttons with instant recall capabilities and Control Voltage input for analog controlling feel.
Multiple analog and digital outputs allow two complete independent effect chains in one single device as well as numerous MIDI controllers operating at the same time. All inside a solid, rugged and stage-ready enclosure.
The MOD Duo X comes packed with hundreds of free plugins and presets. It hosts the already well-known and fully-flexible MOD digital interface allowing musicians to shape a world of sonic possibilities inside.
- Two independent audio inputs with 1/4' TS jacks and digitally controlled analog multi-stage pre-amplification
- Commutable analog control inputs - 2 x Control Voltage / Expression Pedal
- Two independent audio outputs with balanced 1/4' TRS jacks and volume control
- Commutable outputs - 2 x Control Voltage / Headphone
- Cirrus Logic low noise audio AD/DA converter
- Relay-based True-Bypass
- Headphone out with dedicated volume control and direct monitoring option
- MIDI In and Out + MIDI over USB
- USB-host port for connecting peripherals and Bluetooth
- Expanded connectivity using a USB hub
- USB-device port for computer connection
- Control Chain port for MOD peripherals like the MOD Footswitch & Expression Pedal
- Bluetooth support
- 2 big multi-function 128x64 graphical displays (readable in sunlight and optimized for live use)
- 2 freely assignable rotary encoders (control a virtually infinite amount of plugin parameters through push-button assignments)
- 8 freely assignable potentiometers
- 4 freely assignable push-buttons
- Controller pagination system for multiple controlling scenarios
- 2 instant "snapshot" push-buttons for easy setting recall and alternation
- 4 LED audio meters
- Monolithic aluminium enclosure (NXP i.MX8M Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.5GHz).
- Access to, currently, over 500 additional free & commercial plugins in the MOD plugin shop
- Max compatible (any gen based Max tool will run on the Duo)
- Access to a Pedalboard Community (explore and/or share pedalboards with the click of a button)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 60mm x 160 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Power supply that works in every country (100V ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60Hz)
- USB connection cable
- Quick Start Guide
- MOD guitar pick & stickers