The MOD Duo is the pedal that finally bridges the gap between the stompbox world and digital tools. Hundreds of virtual units, smart controls, multiple analog pre-amps, and the ultra-compact design make the MOD Duo the smartest digital pedalboard ever created.
No more limits to what you can access
Over 290 plugins readily available for free. New releases every month. From effects and amp simulations to virtual instruments and MIDI utilities. The entire open-source world can finally be taken to the stage by any musician and without a computer.
No more restrains to how you build your setup
The Duo offers far superior patching possibilities than any competitor. It’s an entire world of new possibilities to musicians. With two independent audio channels, you can split, join, feedback, and rearrange your signal freely and discover an endless array of tones. Get rid of those rigid slots of old-fashion multi-fx pedals and patch like in the real world or beyond.
The most versatile stompbox ever created
With three different pre-amps, choose the optimum input signal to any instrument while enjoying all the variety and flexibility from the digital world. Use it in your guitar/bass guitar and voice at the same time to your with full signal independency. Plug in a MIDI controller and add up virtual instruments to your gig – all in one single stompbox that features Audio, MIDI and USB inputs/outputs offering maximum flexibility.
Shape it for every scenario
The MOD Duo is designed to be ultra-shapeable to your needs. Assign any parameters to the two multi-function knobs. Stack several controls on each knob and circle with a push. The two onboard footswitches allow you to switch entire presets, pedalboards, tap tempo, or simply bypass with your feet during a live performance. The Duo is a free canvas for your necessities both at the studio or the stage. Expand to maximum connectivity with MIDI Learn, by using it as a MIDI hub for multiple controllers at the same time or with the MOD Footswitch.
- Completely independent audio inputs and outputs
- Configurable input and output gain: use it with any instrument
- Outputs usable in balanced and unbalanced mode: connect to any device
- Headphone out with dedicated volume control and direct monitoring option
- High-fidelity audio path
- Relay-based True-Bypass
- Full MIDI support – both legacy DIN and USB MIDI
- USB-host port for connecting peripherals (Bluetooth dongles, etc)
- Expand connectivity with a USB hub
- USB-device port for connecting to the computer
- Control Chain port for connecting MOD peripherals
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Compact footprint device: 180 x 74.7 x 160 (W x H x D, millimeters) / 1.2 kg
- Power supply that works in every country (100V ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60 Hz)
- USB connection cable
- Quick Start Guide